Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL!!

I am going back to school. As of yesterday I am a Massage Therapy student. Its crazy, I know. I just feel like it is something that needs to be done. I'm so sad to leave my kids though:(
I know that Daddy will be home with them, but it's just not the same. I will miss baseball, soccer, the first day of school. LOTS! I know that Dad will do a great job though. And it is onlt for 7 months. It' ll fly by. One the up side, I am way excited! Not only to go to school, but I will get to go to the temple. I promise to go at least once a week. That will be so good for me. I can't remember the last time that I went. Years maybe. So, I will be home on the weekends and plan to make them so much fun. As to make up for my guilty feelings. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That will be awesome. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your awesome! You deserve a little break and Austin will survive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sherry! I am so excited for you. 7 months isn't too long. Sign me up for a massage when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh, I didn't know you had a blog! How awesome! I fell for the trick, too. http://captainmicah.blogspot.com. Congrats on school! You will be a great massage therapist! And seven months will fly by! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete